Friday, April 25, 2008

Wolf Spider!

Heather killed this little guy’s big brother earlier this week, and this dude came after me this afternoon. Needless to say, he met his end....

Myah thought we should post these pictures, because "they are just so freaky!"


Here is a picture of Kyle handling the beast!
Look at those fangs!
Full body shot That is big for a spider (perspective)

6 comments:

Karla said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

TOTALLY GROSS!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

that is NAAAAA-STAY! Maybe you need some spider traps to catch them! I am sure the boys liked it-being fans of spiderman, and all.

Andrea said...

John says: Nice Macro work Spencer!

Tiff and Kyle said...

That is possibly one of the creepiest things I've ever SEEN!
yipes!

Bree said...

Are you serious....this is the ACTUAL spider you were telling me about on the phone?!? That is SO GROSS!!! Call an exterminator NOW - CREEPY!!!!!!!

Linda said...

This is horrible. Are they poison type insects. I camplain about teh Denver winters, but I would shovel snow than love with monster bugs.