Myah, upon finding out that Spencer and I were going out for the evening and taking the beloved Wii with us, threw an absolute fit. She repeated the words "That's not fair" over and over. Huffing and puffing about the injustice that they as children suffered. "We have to take a vote!" she claimed, "we didn't even get to participate in making the decision!"...."It's like you are England and we are the colonists!" Then over my fit of laughter she exclaimed, "BOO ENGLAND!" and crossed her arms with a pitiful pout on her face. Pure hilarium and beautiful blog material! I love it! By the end of the day she had lightened up about it and would laugh if we would say it to her...I think this catch phrase will stick around for awhile.
4 comments:
This is so funny....and I love the picture. What a drama queen you have raised! Look at it this way, she is good at applying what she learns.
lol- what a great comparison. ;) She is a smart one. I'm glad the drama was short lived. I for one love England!
At least she is learning her history.
So FUNNY! How great is it that
Virginia History is being internalized so well!
Post a Comment