Saturday, May 3, 2008

Kyle's First Baseball Game!


Well, we have a little slugger in the family. Kyle played catcher, first base, pitcher, and outfield for his first game.



He batted in the number one spot, and his batting average is 1.0! He also scored the first run of the season for his team.

He had a blast and is looking forward to going pro next season.

enjoy the little movie clip of his game:

8 comments:

Karla said...

That's great! It looks like you had a lot of fun : )

Jane-E-B said...

what a super-star!

Andrea said...

Kyle, I must say that you are the epitome of cool. Way to go!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

love the video! (nice job Spence) Kyle- you are such a great athlete! How exciting to do the first run of the season!

Linda said...

Me thinks #6 will be my new lucky number!!! Way to go Kyle! I also noticed some nice Grandma type chairs on the side lines....There I will be when I get to watch a game! And heather and Spencer...great job on keeping all of us that love your family in the know!

Tiff and Kyle said...

I had no idea that song was about Kyle. Wow! What a great time. I loved the video. I think I speak for everyone. KEEP UM' COMING!

Andrea said...

It has been 26 days since Kyel's first baseball game! Let's see another blog!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/4-rekomendasi-buku-motivasi-diri-terbaik-sepanjang-masa