Okay, kids now I wanna know more about YOU! Mary H., Amy G., Andrea S.....TAG You're it! Please answer the follow questions and post for all your buddies to read :) Can't wait to hear all your dark secerets ;)
What were you doing five years ago?
What were you doing ten years ago?
5 things on you're "to do" list today
Snacks you enjoy
5 places you have lived
5 jobs you've had
If I were suddenly a billionare I would...
5 things people might not know about me.
HAVE FUN! and tag someone else when you're done
5 comments:
1. Getting yelled at by passengers.
2. Getting yelled at by people in PHX who didn't want to hear about the truth.
3. Get up, work, work, make a cake, sleep by midnight.
4. Cody WY, Flagstaff AZ, Laie Hawaii, Rapid City SD, SLC ut.
5. busser at the IRMA, laying sod-never again-, McDonald's, Airline gate agent/ramper.
6. fix my car so the window would roll down AND up. go to school. Get first class tkts and hotels in Scotland for 2 weeks
7.I'm really a brunette. I don't like the color orange, but i love the smell and taste of the fruit. I think I should have been a broadway star. I'm scared to have kids.
Hello there Bassetts!. Greetings from Syracuse, NY. Guess who?
1. Having a great time with the Bassett family at the kitchen table playing listening games.
2. Getting married and deciding to go back to school. (both good decisions)
3. Oh, the anxiety attack!. To many to do lists.
4. Popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, and whoopie pies.
5. Audiologist, AVT, Pharmacy Technician, Assistant Manager-Retail, Speech Therapist. (not in that order)
6.Hmm. Expand Hear 2 Learn to Washington DC... oh, and take a vacation.
7. I love to ride bikes, ones with motors and ones without, I once met Paul Newman when I was 7 years old as he patted my head when I bumped into him in a crowd of people (he was shooting a movie in Syracuse.
Take care!. Arlene
Hello there Bassetts!. Greetings from Syracuse, NY. Guess who?
1. Having a great time with the Bassett family at the kitchen table playing listening games.
2. Getting married and deciding to go back to school. (both good decisions)
3. Oh, the anxiety attack!. To many to do lists.
4. Popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, and whoopie pies.
5. Audiologist, AVT, Pharmacy Technician, Assistant Manager-Retail, Speech Therapist. (not in that order)
6.Hmm. Expand Hear 2 Learn to Washington DC... oh, and take a vacation.
7. I love to ride bikes, ones with motors and ones without, I once met Paul Newman when I was 7 years old as he patted my head when I bumped into him in a crowd of people (he was shooting a movie in Syracuse.
Take care!. Arlene
I'm so lazy but I'm totally planning to do this on my blog soon :). loves!
I just put my answers on my new blog...check it...
Post a Comment