Monday, November 3, 2008

Palin for Prez!?!


Today after school Myah was giving me her daily take on the upcoming election. She is always active in knowing the who, what, when, where and why's of any polictial issue/election that's around the corner. Of course, it would be pretty impossible for her not to be informed in this politically "hot" area. So, today she tells me, "I hope that McCain wins the election, because there's a pretty good possibility that he would die because he is old and then Sarah Palin could be the President!"...Well, that's one way to look at it.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Yeah Myah! I like the way you think! Your hair is beautiful, long and lots of body. Matches the rest of you .... ILY Grandma B.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Good point Myah.

Sassy said...

she does make a good point, except that sarah palin is a little coo-coo, even for a vice-presidential candidate.

tarryn said...

Good blogging, Heather! I am proud of you! Myah looks beeeeeutiful!!! She is getting way too grown up. If she is getting that old, what does that make me?