Monday, November 3, 2008

Check out those chops!

Kyle chose "THE KING" of costumes for Halloween this year. He wanted to be the Grim Reaper and while we were at the party store checkin' out the inventory he looked up and said, "I wanna be that!". I looked up and laughed in my head. So we went and tried it on. Once Kyle had it on he looked in the mirror, exactly the way he looks in the picture, and nodded at himself as if to say, "Yeah, I'm a stud." And the decision was made. Quick and painless.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wo Kyle....You look awesome...Guess you'll be trading in "Ring of Fire" for Jail House Rock! You are one handsome dude! ILY Grandma B.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

That's awesome! Good choice Kyle. You make the best Elvis I've seen to date. :) And yes, you are a stud!