Monday, November 3, 2008

The Week of Costumes

Nathan chose to be "Sparky" the firedog for Halloween this year. He wore the costume to our Church Halloween Party. I think he looks so cute in it!

Then he found an old Power Ranger costume and decided that he was done with Sparky, but not before he dressed up as a pirate for a birthday party.

So, pick your favorite costume and that's what he was for Halloween this year, but in the end my least favorite costume (Power Ranger) won the Halloween night prize. I didn't fight it because, in this case, what Nathan wants Nathan gets. We try to pick and choose our battles with our little friend and a Halloween costume is definitely not worth the fight!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I vote for sparky!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

LOL hide any old costumes you don't want him to find for future October 31st's! I really like the sparky dog one too. Though he does make an excellent pirate!
I hear you on picking your battles. Good advise for any parent!