Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pizza and Great Falls







On Labor Day we headed out to Great Falls for a little outing with our super friends, the Thomas family. We had lots of fun and got plenty fresh air, and caught a frog! This was followed by pizza from our favorite pizza place in Georgetown, Palisades Pizzeria (SO GOOD). Good times! We love hangin' out with our friends!




Me and the kids' turned our kitchen table into a regular pizza parlor a while ago and created some delectible dishes for dinner. Mmm...Mmmmm...Good (no, really they were!).


2 comments:

Emerson Clan said...

Myah- Your pizzas looked delicious! I liked the picture of you playing tennis in Texas. Did you know I am taking tennis lessons? Maybe you can give me some hints. Come visit me soon!
- Mrs. Emerson

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Making pizza at home is one of our favorit things to do for dinner. Those you made, look so yummy!! I'm glad you had a great time out with the fam and friends.