After five tumultuous days of requesting, nagging, and other "strong arming" techniques, Kyle lost another tooth.
This sucker was so loose it almost jumped out of his mouth. Four days of patience didn't pay, and Kyle was unable to pull the tooth on his own, so Heather and I were determined to "help" Kyle take the tooth out.
Here are the results:
8 comments:
What a GREAT video. Kyle is so funny. You have such a wonderful family. I am grateful I get to share via internet blog. THANKS
that...was...AWESOME!!
LOL I can't believe you got it on video!! Way to plan it all out. :) That was just hillarious! I am still laughing! And he didn't even have to close the door, his flailing arm did it for him!
That tooth was barely hanging there! It's funny what drama we can work up for ourselves in anticipation of something!!!! John and I both laughed so hard! I can't believe how easy it came out! Then again, I remember when I had loose teeth how I waited until they were hanging by a thread....and even then was too afraid to pull them! Kyle, thank you for sharing with you family! It was a fun video! Me and uncle John love you!
Ahhhh! This was great! Good job, Kyle! I remember having loose teeth...it was always so scary and dramatic when they had to get pulled. It NEVER hurt though! I remember one morning waking up and I had my tooth on my tongue!!! Who knows how long it sat there but it was obviously ready to come out. I hated losing teeth. Love you guys!
priceless.
You should send that in to the Funniest videos... I loved it! Way to go brave Kyle. Good job.
Why does everything have to be so painful and drawn out with kids? What a great way to end though. Loved it.
Max wants to say something too:
jhjjjjjjjjyjjjjuyijjjuuuuyyyyyyiouuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyiuujiujiuiijjujuju
Post a Comment