I bought this frame at a furniture clearance warehouse for $8. It used to be a mirror and the price tag on it was $485! What? Anyway, obviously the mirror has gone the way of all the earth. I had the idea to make it into a magnet board for my beloved pictures of family and friends. Since I love all ya'll so much and am proud to show you off to those who enter my domain:) I still need to buy magnets for it, but this is the finished product, a Heather Bassett original:) It cost me $18...not bad, ay?
7 comments:
WOW! I love it!
Nice work! I'm impressed by your vision and talent!
Fabulous. You have such an eye for art and decorating. And, how fun will it be for your kids to look at themselves in recent and rotating pictures. Wish i would have thought of this idea a generation ago.
Looks so cute! Thanks for telling me about your blog. I love seeing it after hearing you talk about it.
Very impressive. The frame was a great find, and you were so creative with it!
LOVE it! That is an incredible find...you and Julie find the best stuff!!
you are amazing! Awesome find and terrific idea!
Post a Comment