Here are some "funnies" from the mouth of Nathan...
1. In telling us that he wants to show us a surprise.
N: "Come here...I want to show you....Somfing-a-prize!" (Of course now that it is typed out it doesn't "sound" nearly as cute as when Nathan says it with the flucuation and intonation of his voice!)
2. In singing the song "Skidamarink":
Actual song sings: "I love you in the morning and in the afternoon"
Nathan sings: "I love you in the morning a mickee-ack-adoo"
3. Arguing with Kyle...
K: I'm not doing anything to you! (yelling at the top of his lungs)
N: You're doing ANYTHING to me! (yelling, of course, at the very top of his lungs)
4. You may mistake the picture above as being HSM's Troy Bolton! But you are wrong, it is actually Nathan! You will often find Nathan dancing around the house singing songs from HSM. He loves Zac Efron's character Troy Bolton. Nathan refers to him as "Bolton" and nothing else. All of this is thanks to his "Zac Efron loving" sister. If it weren't for Myah's love of HSM Nathan would have no clue about it.
1 comment:
Nathan is so hilarious! This was fun to read- and I'm sure his intonation and facial expressions make that much more so. :)
Post a Comment