Friday, March 6, 2009

At Last!

Well, it has happpened. The day Myah has been waiting for. Drama Club Cast Calls! I am very proud and excited to tell you that Myah has landed the roll of the Wicked Witch in the play Snow White. She is very excited and all business. Highlighting lines, memorizing and making the appropriate phone calls to Grandma's to spread the good news. We are looking forward to the production in June....

4 comments:

amy greenway said...

That's fantastic! I miss my good ole days in drama growing ip. So much more fun than the real drama of adult life. :)

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Way to go Myah! I wish we could all be there to see you light up the stage. You'll have to have your dad take a video of it for those who can't be there to see later.

Linda said...

The entire D.C. area will now be exposed to the Drama Queen! Hurray!

Bree said...

Myah, you will make the perfect Wicked Witch :-) Great Job, Myah! Wish we could be there to watch you own the stage!!!!
Love you xoxo