Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Bassett Barber Shop







Well, last week our three little boys' took a much anticipated trip to the barber shop....right here in our own dining room.



Kyle's request "not too much off the top". He is going for the trendy longer-hair look currently sported by the very cool HSM star...with the initials, Z.E. Need I say more? Although, his picture has a hint of Zoolander in it, wouldn't you agree? I think he is pleased with his new look and has been looking in the mirror a lot since then!



Nathan then requested "FIRE HAIR!"....hmmmmmm....what you see is what you get. He sat so still for his hair cut which isn't normal, so mommy was happy about that. He only liked his "fire hair" for a couple of minutes then decided to get it wet and slick it straight down. Oh, well.



Last, but not least is our newest little boy, Bear. He was begging for a fresh new look. Okay, he really wasn't, but his spazzy hair was driving me nuts and he was like a living, breathing dust mop. No kidding. Now he looks like a scrawny, little lamb. Amazing how much bulk that hair gave him.

7 comments:

Linda said...

I LOVE it! You really had me going with "three little boys". I love the update and getting to feel part of the family, even though we are a 1/2 continent away!

Karla said...

Totally Cute! I need you to give Spence another hair cut.

Andrea said...

Kyle's hair is awesome. Is he desperately trying not to smile? Nathan's a real cutie pie! I want to see what his hair looked like once the fire was out! Bear looks smart and cute of course!

- I can't help but notice the ever popular velour sweat suit in the background! Love it!

Andrea said...

Wait a minute. I just looked again and saw the cute pink Bear tongue just barely sticking out! So cute! Does he do that often?

tarryn said...

I haven't seen Kyle's hair so long! I am used to the Bassett Buzz. He looks so grown up! Love the Fire Hair. Aptly named. And how in the world did you get Bear to sit still for a haircut?!?!?!?

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Nice work Heather! They all look so handsome. :)

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Oh and FYI- I LOVE the picture of the kids up top! It adds a little something extra. Myah is just beautiful!!