Super cute puppy! But even more impressive is that you whipped out a video like that so quick! We (Bry and me) loved it! Hope your Christmas was great!
What an awesome and memorable Christmas. Poor Janelle, she has wished on every star in the heavens for a puppy, and is still wishing. What a delight for the wish to come true for the Bassett Bunch!
7 comments:
Holy smokes... So cute. I bet everyone is so in love with cute bear.
Myah's hands shaking and huge grin in the video says it all! I'm so happy for you all! Merry Christmas!
Super cute puppy! But even more impressive is that you whipped out a video like that so quick! We (Bry and me) loved it! Hope your Christmas was great!
This was so cute! What a special Christmas that will be for them for YEARS - Bear is adorable....I want a puppy too! He, he! Love you guys.
Myah- Congratulations on your new puppy! I bet you had a wonderful Christmas.
Mrs. Emerson
What an awesome and memorable Christmas. Poor Janelle, she has wished on every star in the heavens for a puppy, and is still wishing. What a delight for the wish to come true for the Bassett Bunch!
precious. i loved all the pics of the kids sleeping... they look like little angels :D
Post a Comment