Myah's first track meet, and she ran the 4x100. She ran the #2 spot (just like her mommy). She had a ton of fun, and Heather told me how excited and full of nerves she was before the gun went off... I guess you never out grow it. Myah said she was just nervous about dropping the baton.
Watch how fast Myah is- even with a bad hand off (Myah couldn't hear the girl above the crowd noise), Myah still caught the girl in the other lane!
She had a ton of fun, and so did mom (despite Nathan's best efforts).
6 comments:
WELL DONE MYAH! You so totally rock!
I am so impressed with Myah's running ability. A lot of the girls appeared to be older than Myah. What was the age span of the track meet. What a little road runner you have raised. Amazingly Awesome Myah!
Wow! Holy Cow that was great.
How exciting! We wish we were there to cheer for Myah with you and Nathan!!
Myah is so cute! Way to go!
Nice Myah!! Great job!!
Heather...call me or email me...Eric and I are coming to DC and I have 2 days to fill while he is in meetings. I would love to catch up!! terrahayes@gmail.com
Post a Comment